Are you missing or lost your instruction manual to you Ebac 2650e Dehumidifier? If so, you came to the right site. We are updating this site every day with more and more instruction and how to manuals. However, if you cannot find your product on this list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this site focuses specifically on ebac dehumidifiers, our team has collected a great deal of dehumidifier instruction manuals and the necessary information to keep your dehumidifier working properly for a very long time.
Ebac Dehumidifier 2650e Instruction Manuals / User Guides
Quick Tips To Obtain The Maximum Benefits of the Dehumidifier
- After taking out your dehumidifier out the box, make sure you it stays upright for at least 48 hours before turning on for the first time.
- Make sure to reset the control sensors prior to using the dehumidifier. This can be achieved by opening the water container door, remove it, and close the water container door.
- To ensure that you get the best service from your 2650e, never place the dehumidifier next to a radiator or other heat source as this will reduce the performance of your dehumidifier.
- Always place the device on a flat and spacious location where air outlets will not be obstructed. For example, never place dehumidifiers under small desk or inside cabinets where airflow can be restricted.
- Clean the air filter at least 2-3 times a month. However, depending on usage cleaning air filter should be done more frequently, and replaced quarterly.
- Wash the water tank on a regular basis.
- Always ensure Smart Control feature on the Ebac 2650e does not switch off for extended periods of time due to incorrect temperature setting.